Virtual role played by a realtor in a residential Real Estate Transaction, as expounded by Jamaica Estates Realty, top Real Estate Agency in Jamaica Estates
Buying and selling of properties in Jamaica Estates is the primary business of Real Estate Agents in Jamaica Estates. However, Jamaica Estates Realty, a prominent Real Estate Broker in Jamaica Estates, provides a virtual picture of how a house sale is conducted and the role played in such matters are presented here for the benefit of readers. [All characters and names appearing in this post are fictitious and should not be referred to.]
- 1. Robert and Lucy Vaughn decide to sell their Jamaica Estates villa and settle down in Florida.
- 2. They enlist the services of several Real Estate Agents in Jamaica Estates, while you become one of them.
- 3. As you provide the couple with helpful ideas on the sale of their property, they choose you, while signing a listing agreement that officially allows you to represent them as their agent to conduct the transaction.
- 4. As the couple’s real estate agent, you begin marketing the property. In communities that have multiple listing services (MLS), you enter their house information into a computer so that all other agents in the community can see what you’ve listed for sale. In communities where this facility is not available, agents may spread the information around to other real estate agencies that they have a particular house for sale.
- 5. An agent across town who’s been spending time to find a house for Bob and Maggie Weber of Cleveland, OH who intended to settle down in New York suburb locate your home on MLS and gets in touch with you, asking for more details and making sure the home is still available for sale. The cross-town agent then contacts Bob and Maggie, while they agree to take a look at the house. After seeing the house, they agree to make an offer.
- 6. Assuming that your seller has accepted the offer instantly or feels interested in negotiation resulting in a deal, a contract of sale is also drawn out. After the contract is signed, the conditions within the contract are triggered.
- 7. When all of the contract provisions are satisfactorily completed and met, the buyer and seller may proceed to the closing, taking the real estate agent one step closer to getting paid.